Wednesday, January 1, 2014

good group of friends



Hey buds,

It has been a good while since we have been together. But I think is has been for the best. You never learn to appreciate something until you don't have it anymore right?  I know that we had a good group of friends and I am forever grateful for all the time we spent together. It doesn't matter if it was playing ball or just laying around eating something. These times rocked. 

these short months in Chile have been so awesome.  I love this country but I think we have all changed a ton. I have had a ton of experiences that have impacted my life forever and changed me. Change is always there, we can't stay the same-- it just doesn't work that way. I have learned that there is nothing more important than my family. We all have our families. But do we give them the time they deserve? We are a famliy right? I love you guys. I know that if we think about our lives and we can really see and make a vision of our lives we will know that all we do in our lives is to benefit our famliies or our future families. I know that God is our Father and we are his children and that he sent us here to be happy. 

Lets find out what really makes us happy! I know that we will shortly be back together and I am stoked for it! I love you guys 

Elder Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment