Tuesday, June 4, 2013

To all my Homies!


I leave today for the MTC and so I just want to say thank you for standing by me. To those who are on missions, and to those who are not, thank you for inspiring me and supporting me. I cannot believe this day has come already. It is a day that I have talked about my whole life, and I could not be more excited! Mexico City here I come! Well, actually, Provo here I come...

I want to give a shout out to Elder Durham. Thank you my gentlemen for the letter. I needed it very much. And I want to apologize to all of you currently in the field for not writing you guys. I really have missed you guys. I cannot wait for all of us to come home and catch up with a fresh batch of missionary stories. And we'll be able to communicate in our own secret language (Spanish) too. Sorry Ninow and Jacob...

Love you all,
Elder Brown

 

No comments:

Post a Comment