Sunday, June 23, 2013

What up y'all.


Everything is good at the MTC... well i guess it is as good as it can be for being the MTC ya know? but i have a pretty cool group of guys but my comp and i have had a few rough patches haha.... But i am having a pretty good time now that i have settled in and started to really know how to work.  I see Christian quite a bit, enough for my whole district to know his name and be friends with him haha so... It is so nice to see him around here and makes it seem more like home everytime we talk and see each other.  Cook is on my same exact schedule so i am sitting next to him as we speak e mailing or i guess as i write! Its nice to see him and talk to him as well! But reminiscing makes it harder to be gone sometimes.  I hope all is well there!
 
Love,
 
Elder Barker!

No comments:

Post a Comment