Tuesday, September 10, 2013

they dont always use anesthetics...


HEY! so if you have read Gardner's letter on the blog you would have found out that i came home for surgery. That would be true, and the church would not let me do the surgery over in Russia, they dont always use anesthetics... FUN.... soooo they shipped me back home for a few weeks. We tried to keep it all on the down low so that i stayed focused and didnt get caught up in everything back home. I am still in the recovery stage and am doing well! We are estimating that i will return to Russia in around a week and a half, maybe 2 weeks. We will see how i feel. Its been a real challenge for me having to leave what i love, and to come back home. Granted being home has its plusses, for example ive been going to the temple, ive got a nice bed, eating good food, but at the end of it all its just hard. Ive spent the last 8 months trying to focus on the mission and leave everything that was here behind and then it just comes right back. Thats been the hardest thing. 
I am very excited to go back! and i know that the Lord will help me catch up and he will make up the difference in what i cant do by myself. He will help me with my language, and help me get it back to where it was and better, he will give me the strength that i need to push forward in the day even though i still might be a little weak from the surgery. The lord is mindful of all of us and its really cool that he has helped me through this challenge, its been a real blessing that ive been supported and helped and loved by those around me to help me get better and get back to serving the lord!
Love you all!
Elder Ninow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment